Watson School of Real Estate will be offering new real estate agents in the Kissimmee area an opportunity to complete their 45 hour post licensing class.
The classes will be held in the Kissimmee Watson real estate office. The cost of the class will be $150. Class times are:
Friday, February 23rd, 5pm-10pm
Saturday, February 24th, 9am-6pm
Sunday , February 25th, 9am-6pm
Friday, March 2nd, 5pm-10pm
Saturday, March 3rd, 9am-6pm
Sunday, March 4th, 9am-6pm
This morning I will be meeting with newer and inexperienced agents to discuss the methods they can use to help a seller determine the correct list price for their home.
We will be looking at several methods including a comparable market analysis, tax value vs real value, sold prices per square foot and marketing positioning research.
I am confident that our agents will leave the meeting with a better understanding of this portion of the listing process, which should help them secure and successfully sell their future listings.
Contact me to be part of our highly successful team in the Kissimmee Watson Realty!
We have a new real estate class starting in our Kissimmee office starting September 13th. Call me for details.
Watson Realty Kissimmee Broker
Watson Realty Corp has a structure
of support that makes the difference in your
business. Clarissa is here to help you succeed.
Real estate career
I am delighted you are interested in a career in real estate. A real estate career offers unlimited income potential and flexibility. Our agents are provided the tools, training and education that help them achieve the successes they desire.
Your first step to an exciting career in real estate is to attend a Florida approved pre-license course. We offer classes throughout Central Florida including schools that are held in DeLand, Kissimmee, Orlando, Longwood, Clermont and Championsgate.
Our courses are often held in the evening and are priced to meet most budgets.
If you would like information on the next Florida real estate school pre-licensing course near you or additional information about an exciting career in real estate, please call at 407-304-0255.
Real estate career information
Are you recently unemployed or considering a career change? You may want to consider a career in real estate sales. A real estate career is more than just a job. If you believe you have the skills that include:
- marketing skills
- prospecting skills
- social media skills
- advertising skills
- networking skills
- customer service skills
A real estate career might be right for you.
Call me for real estate career information. I will be happy to discuss the real estate business and what you can expect as a real estate sales person including:
- What can you expect to earn?
- What costs can you expect?
- Will you receive training?
- Is this a good time to get into real estaet sales?
The time is right for you to begin a career in real estate, call us 407-304-0255 or 407-765-4884!
Do open houses work?
Open houses continue to remain a tool that Realtors offer to sellers as part of their marketing efforts to sell homes. Do they get the job done?
Open houses, some real estate agents swear by them and some swear at the thought of having to hold a home open. The answer to the question, do they work depends largely on if the agent is doing the work to help make them a success.
Successful open houses, to some degree, are influenced by the homes location, the areas market conditions and the pricing of the home. To increase the chances of visitors stopping by and seeing the home and more importantly to increase the chances of a qualified buyer stopping by to view your home, will depend on how hard the Realtor works prior to the open house event. Agents who rely only on a Sunday advertisement and a sign in the yard have done little to increase the chances of success.
A marketing plan for open houses with the goal of attracting potential buyers and customer traffic should consist of:
- Calling on homeowners in the neighborhood by phone or personal visits the week before the open house inviting them to stop by.
- Direct mail announcing the open house to apartment complexes or other rental homes where the rental fee is in line with what the mortgage payment for the subject home would approximately be.
- Invitations and flyers for the event delivered to the many different Realtors in the area keying in on those agents who have recorded past sales in the area.
- Scheduling the open house with a garage or yard sale will increase the amount of traffic that will find the subject home.
- Picking a day other than Saturday or Sunday to hold the home open. Often times holding a home open during the weekday produces great results.
- Organizing with agents who have homes in the area for sale to have multiple homes open in the neighborhood at the same time to increase traffic.
These are just a few suggestions that if implemented by the real estate salesperson would increase the chances of holding a successful open house.
Now may be the right time to consider a sales career with Watson Realty. We provide:
- Modern Watson Realty offices
- Wireless internet access
- Agent websites with custom IDX
- Marketing on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com Orlando Sentinel and more
- Non-competing Broker/Managers
- Marketing and prospecting tools to help you grow and maintain your business.
Watson Realty Corp. is leading the way, offering the branding, social networking and technology to help grow your business!
- Every agent receives enhanced Realtor.com listings
- Our agents are provided a contact management solution
New real estate agents
Newly licensed real estate agents should take advantage of our plan to help you succeed. For the newly licensed associates in Central Florida, Watson Realty offers:
- Initial training designed with your success in mind.
- Coaching and direction that is second to none in the Florida real estate industry.
- We offer an 8 week success school to give you a running start with your career and follow it up with on-going in and out of office training, support and guidance to help you take your business to the top!
Experienced real estate agents
As an experienced Realtor you should be working with a company that mirrors your intensity and work ethic. Would you like to work with a Broker who does not compete for your business, who is, instead, there to help you with your business and provide additional insight and coaching? Give me a call for an in -or out- of office confidential meeting.
Watson Realty and Watson Realty real estate school
- Ask yourself when choosing an office:
- Will I get the training and support I need to be successful?
- Is the Company more concerned with increasing its customer base or agent base?
- Are there tools available in-office to help me with my business?
- Can I reach my true earning potential at this office?
- Does this office know how to be successful with online marketing?
If you truly are looking for an office where you are encouraged to grow, where further career opportunities may be possible and where you can stay on the cutting edge of marketing, give me a call, 407- 304-0255 or 407-765-4884 and ask for Greg Staker or Ellen Thunell. We would love to speak with you.