Why do agents choose to work for Watson Realty?
Why do agents choose to work for Watson Realty?
Put our experience to work to further your real estate career
When you join the team at Watson Realty Corp., you become more than just another agent at a real estate company – you become part of one of Florida’s greatest success stories.
Contact us to discover how our over 50 years of experience in the Florida real estate marketplace will benefit your career!
Esta es una invitacion a que veas lo que Watson Realty tiene para ofrecerte para ayudarte en tu carrera en bienes raices.
Example letter for homeowners that have owned their home for many years.
Our records indicate you purchased your home in 2009. Since then, homes in your area have appreciated significantly.
This is great news, especially if you are considering selling your home!
If you would appreciate updated information about the current real estate market and how it impacts the value of your home, please feel free to contact me for a no cost, no obligation consultation.
If I can be of any real estate related service, please do not hesitate to call me.
Helpful real estate agent
WATSON SUCCESS SCHOOL: A Competitive Edge
Watson Realty Corp. provides new associates with comprehensive, hands-on training and setup to quickly launch their careers by sharing essential skills and tools imperative to thriving in real estate.
Let’s guide you… the Watson Way!
With Watson’s Success School program, you receive:
• Quick start to your customizable website (lead capture integrated into CRM)
• Step-by-step guide on writing autobiography and elevator pitch
• Training on creating your sphere of influence
• Training on selecting geographic prospecting area (i.e. farming)
• Watson Family of Services panel on maximizing earning potential
• Specialized start-up classes in marketing, e-business, relocation, and more
• Insight, wisdom, and open discussion with legend, Mr. William A. Watson Jr.
• Dialogue with executive leadership on market temperature, trends, and listings value
Additionally, Watson’s Training and Development Team demonstrate:
• Hosting a stellar open house
• Personal goal setting and business planning
• Prospecting, personal marketing, and branding
• Effortlessly working with buyers and sellers
• Leveraging syndication with Zillow and Realtor.com
• Easily navigating Watson’s paperless transaction management software
• In-depth broker lead contract review class
• Overview of Watson’s comparative market analysis presentation software
• Professional headshot
• Watson lapel pin, car magnets, jar openers, and front license plate
• Watson agent announcement cards
• Quick, sharable, and customizable social media announcements
• Watson name badge
Contact me to join our next success school!
Consider Watson Realty when Choosing your next career move
We offer over 50 years of success and experience to our agents.
Are you thinking about changing careers?
I am happy to discuss the pros and cons of a real estate career with our Watson Realty Kissimmee office.
Give me a call. 407-343-5752
Osmo Mobile 2 gimbal
I recently purchased this Osmo Mobile 2 gimbal. This device is designed to help stabilize smartphones when taking videos or pictures. The results are smoother. Coupled with the free DJI app, there are a number of added benefits that I am just now diving into.
I used the gimbal for the first time last night, videoing an investment property for an investor. Practice might not make perfect but I know my ability to use this tool will continue to improve. Even with my inexperience, I was able to take several short videos that I then uploaded to YouTube in order to forward the investor a private link to view.
I hope to start showing my agents how to use this device in their business starting in September in order to coincide with the new agent website roll-out.
When the customer is not ready
There will be times when you meet a potential buyer or seller and the customer is not ready to move forward. There are number of reasons why the customer has reached out to you for preliminary information but is not able to put their house on the market or purchase a home right now.
When this happens, you will want to make sure to follow up with the customer regularly using your CRM. Once the customer has made it clear they are not ready to buy or sell, I would suggest communicating the following:
Staying connected script
The real estate landscape will be different over the next 18 months (insert their time frame) so I will suspend my specific searching/researching for you and reestablish it again closer to your time frame for buying/selling. With your permission, I will continue to provide you general information about the area. In the meantime if I can be of any help at all please do not hesitate to call or email me. I look forward to working with you again in the not too distant future.
Asking for permission to stay in touch regularly is important. We don’t want to totally ignore them for 18 months only to discover their time frame changed and they forgot about us.
Using this simple script will help you stay in contact with and maintain a business relationship with customers not ready for your services.
3 tips for newly licensed real estate agents
It seems everyone has a real estate license these days. So how does a newly licensed real estate agent set themselves apart from the hundreds of agents receiving their license every month?
Here are 3 tips to help you reach the success others fail to achieve.
We hope these tips help you build the career you desire.