Are you interested in a real estate sales career? We are offering a pre-licensing course to be held in our Watson Realty Corp. Kissimmee office on September 9th, 2015.
The class will run from September 9th to October 12th. This will be a night class with hours of 6pm to 10pm on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. The cost to attend is $245, which includes textbook, class materials and final exam.
To reserve a seat, please email me for a registration package.
Watson School of Real Estate is proud to announce it is now offering the state required 45 hr post licensing class. The total cost of the class is $175.00 including the textbook, all other material needed to complete the class. We will also file the required paper work with the state upon completion of the class. If you have not already completed this class, get this required class out of the way so you do not have to repeat the Principles & Practices I again.
The class will be held in our Championsgate office. Instructor ELLEN L. THUNELL
Friday October 4th 5 -10 PM, Saturday, October 5th 9 AM – 6 PM, Sunday, October 6th 9 AM -6 PM
Friday October 11th 5 -10 PM, Saturday, October 12th 9 AM – 6 PM, Sunday, October 13th 9 AM -5 PM
Exam will be given in class on Sunday, October 13th
Email me; firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration package.
New and experienced real estate agents are encouraged to participate in the latest social media site or build an IDX blog, or create videos but the truth is many real estate agents enter the business or have enjoyed a real estate career for many years and still do not have a clear understanding of the basic computer skills required to increase the efficiency with which they operate their business. In some cases, these basic skills are needed in order to submit contracts or write offers.
That is why we make sure that that our agents have an opportunity to receive training in office on basic computer skills. This week for example, our tech trainer will be instructing agents on;
- Saving a document or emailed attachment to your computer
- Creating folders in My Documents
- Learning how to find saved documents on your computer
- Uploading documents/attachments to an email
- Submitting offers to bank websites such as Homepath.com
While some may see these as simple tasks not worthy of a training session, the reality is real estate agents are not all on the same playing field when it comes to knowledge of computers and the Internet.
The computer is not just for surfing the web and we want to make sure our agents are aware of how to take full advantage of all the tools available to them in order for them to succeed!
This is going to be a very good year for many of us that list and sell real estate in the Orlando and Kissimmee area. I am excited about the activity I am seeing and hearing about daily! It is obvious to me that many agents are concentrating on the right activities that will increase their market share and grow their business! They are to be applauded for keeping focused on doing the right things to succeed over and over.
How about you? Are you having the kind of success you were expecting? Perhaps you are a newer agent or maybe a seasoned agent and your business has stalled. Now is the time to regain focus and ask yourself if you are concentrating on the right activities that will help you succeed! You have an open invitation to meet with me at your convenience to examine what you have been doing so far and to discuss what you might want to start doing in order to increase your business.
So what are theses “right activities”? In order to get back on the fast track to success, those activities should include the following.
• The first activity you should be working on is in creating a data base of people you know. After you have your lists complete, you will need to decide how you will be contacting them on a regular basis. Who will you call? Who will receive a letter? Who will receive an email? A postcard? A text? A personal visit?
• Another of the “first” activities should be making sure you have a follow-up system in place where you can add your new contacts from floor, open houses, and neighborhood visits. Scraps of paper with numbers and names in your car’s ashtray or scattered across your desk is not a good follow-up system. It is important early on to invest in a contact management solution or use a system similar to what my office provides out agents.
• Spend as much time as you can to learn the systems that will provide fast results. Short range activities are encouraged. Training that is geared towards prospecting for listings, sales and outgoing referrals should be considered before learning how to grow a farm area for example.
• Meet people, meet people and then when you are not sure what do to do…meet people. Sitting in the office waiting for people to meet you works only if you are on floor. Network constantly, knock on doors, and hold open houses, visit builders, visit apartment communities and so on.
For focused dedicated real estate professionals the business is out there. Area buying and selling customers’ need your skill and expertise to assist them with the often complicated real estate process today’s market involves.