— Greg Staker (@watsonkissimmee) March 18, 2018
Watson Realty Corp has a structure
of support that makes the difference in your
business. Clarissa is here to help you succeed.
Do you live in Kissimmee or Osceola County and are considering a career in real estate sales? You will need to attend a pre-licensing class.
Watson Realty Corp.’s Kissimmee office will be offering this class starting January 20th and ending on February 25th. The classes will be held Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6pm – 10pm. This class will be held at our Watson Realty office located at 1950 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. Kissimmee 32804
The cost of this course is $245.00 which covers the textbook, materials, supplies and class exam.
Contact me for a registration package or more information.
Watson Realty Corp.
Watson Realty Corp. 2014 CLASS SCHEDULE
Seminole, Osceola, Volusia, Orange and Lake Counties
2014 classes are available at the cost of $225.00 for the new textbook, material, supplies, and class exam.
- LONGWOOD—1445 SR 434 Suite 200—Longwood, FL. 32750___ January 6th – February 6th Mon, Tue, & Thurs 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: February 10th Monday 6 PM to 9 PM
- WEKIVA – 317 Wekiva Springs Road – Longwood, FL. 32779 _DAY January 8th – February 10th Mon, Wed, & Thurs. 10 AM to 2 PM Class Exam: February 13th Thursday 10 AM to 1 PM
- OVIEDO – 2100 Alafaya Trail Oviedo 32765___________________________ January 8th – February 10th Mon, Wed, & Thurs 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: February 13th Thursday 6 PM to 9 PM
- DELAND -1961 S. Woodland Blvd. DeLand, Fl. 32720_________________ January 13th – February 13th Mon, Tues, & Thurs 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: February 17th Monday 6 PM to 9 PM
- SOUTHWEST ORLANDO -7601 Conroy Windermere Road Orlando 32835 January 15th – February 17th Mon, Wed, & Thurs 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: February 20th Thursday 6 PM to 9 PM
- LONGWOOD – 1445 West SR 434 in Longwood _ _WEEKENDS____ Saturday February 1st Classes are from 9 AM to 5 PM Saturday February 8th and Sunday February 9th Saturday February 15th and Sunday February 16th Saturday February 22nd and Sunday February 23rd Saturday March 1st Class Ends and Final Exam
- KISSIMMEE-1950 E. Irlo Bronson Mem. Hwy. Kissimmee 34744_______ March 5th – April 7th Mon, Wed, & Thurs. 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: April 10th Thursday 6 PM to 9 PM
- PORT ORANGE – 808 Dunlawton Ave. Port Orange 32127_______________ March 10th – April 10th Mon, Tues. & Thurs 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: April 14th Monday 6 PM to 9 PM
- SOUTHWEST ORLANDO -7601 Conroy Windermere Road Orlando 32835 April 16th – May 19th Mon, Wed, & Thurs 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: May 22nd Thursday 6 PM to 9 PM
Email me for a registration package. Greg Staker email@example.com
Are you interested in a career in real estate but you don’t have a Florida real estate license? Do you live in the Davenport, Clermont, Kissimmee, Haines City or surrounding areas? If you do, I have great news for you!
Starting on June 19th, Watson Realty Corp will be holding a pre-license real estate school course on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6pm-10pm. The course ends on July 26th. Ellen Thunell, the Broker of the Watson Realty Corp. Championsgate office will be the instructor. The cost to attend this course is $169.00. No, you did not read that incorrectly, Ellen’s class can be attended for $169.00! Seating is limited so be sure to email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a registration package before there are no seats left!
If you are like other real estate agents joining the real estate profession, you are probably interested in receiving as much training as possible. I know the new agents who join Watson Realty have this concern and that is why we try and provide as much training early on for the new associate as possible!
We have an upcoming training session scheduled for our office in Kissimmee. This training session will be held by Watson Realty Mortgage and will take a look at overall financing options including; VA, Conventional, FHA, USDA and Florida Bond.
The training will be held at 1950 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway on Tuesday April 3rd, starting at 1 p.m. There is no cost to attend.
If you would like to attend please call 407-343-5752 and I will reserve you a spot!
I am sure you are experiencing a similar increase in business that we are experiencing here at the Watson Realty Kissimmee office during this first part of 2012. I think the early increase in business coupled with the mostly positive news concerning the Central Florida real estate market is a good sign for the rest of the year.
Since you are reading this blog it is clear that you are researching and looking for educational materials that will help you grow your business. I would like to invite you to meet with me in order to examine whether the tools we offer here at Watson Realty could enhance your business plan and increase your success.
Of course the meeting would be confidential. My main goal is to explain our marketing and prospecting systems which include; enhanced Realtor.com, Sharper Agent, our e-business department, and agent websites. I would also take the time to show you our online educational programs including; Our World and Institute 2.0, where you can receive free online training.
Please give me a call or send me an email or text if you are interested in meeting with me within the next few weeks. I would love to hear from you.