Real estate career
I am delighted you are interested in a career in real estate. A real estate career offers unlimited income potential and flexibility. Our agents are provided the tools, training and education that help them achieve the successes they desire.
Your first step to an exciting career in real estate is to attend a Florida approved pre-license course. We offer classes throughout Central Florida including schools that are held in DeLand, Kissimmee, Orlando, Longwood, Clermont and Championsgate.
Our courses are often held in the evening and are priced to meet most budgets.
If you would like information on the next Florida real estate school pre-licensing course near you or additional information about an exciting career in real estate, please call at 407-304-0255.
Watson Realty will be hosting a licensing real estate class starting on April 17th. The 2 week course will be held in our Oviedo real estate office and will run Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9am to 5pm, ending on April 28th.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a registration package.
Do you live in Kissimmee or Osceola County and are considering a career in real estate sales? You will need to attend a pre-licensing class.
Watson Realty Corp.’s Kissimmee office will be offering this class starting January 20th and ending on February 25th. The classes will be held Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6pm – 10pm. This class will be held at our Watson Realty office located at 1950 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. Kissimmee 32804
The cost of this course is $245.00 which covers the textbook, materials, supplies and class exam.
Contact me for a registration package or more information.
Watson Realty Corp.
Watson Realty Corp. 2014 CLASS SCHEDULE
Seminole, Osceola, Volusia, Orange and Lake Counties
2014 classes are available at the cost of $225.00 for the new textbook, material, supplies, and class exam.
- LONGWOOD—1445 SR 434 Suite 200—Longwood, FL. 32750___ January 6th – February 6th Mon, Tue, & Thurs 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: February 10th Monday 6 PM to 9 PM
- WEKIVA – 317 Wekiva Springs Road – Longwood, FL. 32779 _DAY January 8th – February 10th Mon, Wed, & Thurs. 10 AM to 2 PM Class Exam: February 13th Thursday 10 AM to 1 PM
- OVIEDO – 2100 Alafaya Trail Oviedo 32765___________________________ January 8th – February 10th Mon, Wed, & Thurs 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: February 13th Thursday 6 PM to 9 PM
- DELAND -1961 S. Woodland Blvd. DeLand, Fl. 32720_________________ January 13th – February 13th Mon, Tues, & Thurs 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: February 17th Monday 6 PM to 9 PM
- SOUTHWEST ORLANDO -7601 Conroy Windermere Road Orlando 32835 January 15th – February 17th Mon, Wed, & Thurs 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: February 20th Thursday 6 PM to 9 PM
- LONGWOOD – 1445 West SR 434 in Longwood _ _WEEKENDS____ Saturday February 1st Classes are from 9 AM to 5 PM Saturday February 8th and Sunday February 9th Saturday February 15th and Sunday February 16th Saturday February 22nd and Sunday February 23rd Saturday March 1st Class Ends and Final Exam
- KISSIMMEE-1950 E. Irlo Bronson Mem. Hwy. Kissimmee 34744_______ March 5th – April 7th Mon, Wed, & Thurs. 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: April 10th Thursday 6 PM to 9 PM
- PORT ORANGE – 808 Dunlawton Ave. Port Orange 32127_______________ March 10th – April 10th Mon, Tues. & Thurs 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: April 14th Monday 6 PM to 9 PM
- SOUTHWEST ORLANDO -7601 Conroy Windermere Road Orlando 32835 April 16th – May 19th Mon, Wed, & Thurs 6 PM to 10 PM Class Exam: May 22nd Thursday 6 PM to 9 PM
Email me for a registration package. Greg Staker email@example.com
Persons interested in taking the Florida pre-licensing real estate school are invited to register for the Southwest Orlando Watson Realty school that will be starting this month. This is the required course needed prior to taking the Florida exam to obtain a real estate sales license. The course schedule and information is:
SOUTHWEST ORLANDO -7601 Conroy Windermere Road Orlando 32835
March 20th – April 22nd Mon, Wed, & Thurs 6PM to 10PM
Class Exam: April 25th Thursday 6PM to 9PM
Cost of the class is $225.00 for the new textbook, material, supplies, and class exam.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request the registration for the Southwest class.
Are you interested in a career in real estate but you don’t have a Florida real estate license? Do you live in the Davenport, Clermont, Kissimmee, Haines City or surrounding areas? If you do, I have great news for you!
Starting on June 19th, Watson Realty Corp will be holding a pre-license real estate school course on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6pm-10pm. The course ends on July 26th. Ellen Thunell, the Broker of the Watson Realty Corp. Championsgate office will be the instructor. The cost to attend this course is $169.00. No, you did not read that incorrectly, Ellen’s class can be attended for $169.00! Seating is limited so be sure to email at email@example.com to receive a registration package before there are no seats left!