— Greg Staker (@watsonkissimmee) March 18, 2018
Now may be the right time to consider a sales career with Watson Realty. We provide:
- Modern Watson Realty offices
- Wireless internet access
- Agent websites with custom IDX
- Marketing on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com Orlando Sentinel and more
- Non-competing Broker/Managers
- Marketing and prospecting tools to help you grow and maintain your business.
Watson Realty Corp. is leading the way, offering the branding, social networking and technology to help grow your business!
- Every agent receives enhanced Realtor.com listings
- Our agents are provided a contact management solution
New real estate agents
Newly licensed real estate agents should take advantage of our plan to help you succeed. For the newly licensed associates in Central Florida, Watson Realty offers:
- Initial training designed with your success in mind.
- Coaching and direction that is second to none in the Florida real estate industry.
- We offer an 8 week success school to give you a running start with your career and follow it up with on-going in and out of office training, support and guidance to help you take your business to the top!
Experienced real estate agents
As an experienced Realtor you should be working with a company that mirrors your intensity and work ethic. Would you like to work with a Broker who does not compete for your business, who is, instead, there to help you with your business and provide additional insight and coaching? Give me a call for an in -or out- of office confidential meeting.
Watson Realty and Watson Realty real estate school
- Ask yourself when choosing an office:
- Will I get the training and support I need to be successful?
- Is the Company more concerned with increasing its customer base or agent base?
- Are there tools available in-office to help me with my business?
- Can I reach my true earning potential at this office?
- Does this office know how to be successful with online marketing?
If you truly are looking for an office where you are encouraged to grow, where further career opportunities may be possible and where you can stay on the cutting edge of marketing, give me a call, 407- 304-0255 or 407-765-4884 and ask for Greg Staker or Ellen Thunell. We would love to speak with you.
Our company, Watson Realty, won the Diamond Award at the Leading RE conference held last week in Miami Beach at the beautiful Fontainebleau!
This award is handed out each year to the member company that excels as a leader within the 500 plus top real estate member offices.
Through our membership, our agents are able to assist anyone seeking to buy or sell a home anywhere in the world!
Pictured with us are Mr. William Watson Jr., founder or Watson Realty Corp., Carlotta Landschoot, Executive Vice President.
Do you live in Kissimmee or Osceola County and are considering a career in real estate sales? You will need to attend a pre-licensing class.
Watson Realty Corp.’s Kissimmee office will be offering this class starting January 20th and ending on February 25th. The classes will be held Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6pm – 10pm. This class will be held at our Watson Realty office located at 1950 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. Kissimmee 32804
The cost of this course is $245.00 which covers the textbook, materials, supplies and class exam.
Contact me for a registration package or more information.
Watson Realty Corp.