Legendary Quality Service includes being on time for appointments
I don’t like it when people are late. I don’t think I am the only one that feels this way. My frustration intensifies when the person that is late in arriving or contacting me is someone that I am counting on to provide a service.
As a real estate broker for many, many years, I have known real estate agents that can’t seem to arrive anywhere on time. In my opinion, constantly being late is poor customer service.
They have excuses, but what they dont have is an appreciation for other people’s time. Selling real estate in a busy city like Orlando or Kissimmee comes with it’s own challenges of travel. As agents, we have to learn to adapt to these challenges. Leaving earlier than we need too or checking our GPS priot to leaving for delays and faster routes are simple ways to reduce tardiness.
Quality customer service expects you to be on time.
Watson Realty Corp. provides new associates with comprehensive, hands-on training and setup to quickly launch their careers by sharing essential skills and tools imperative to thriving in real estate.
Let’s guide you… the Watson Way!
With Watson’s Success School program, you receive:
• Quick start to your customizable website (lead capture integrated into CRM)
• Step-by-step guide on writing autobiography and elevator pitch
• Training on creating your sphere of influence
• Training on selecting geographic prospecting area (i.e. farming)
• Watson Family of Services panel on maximizing earning potential
• Specialized start-up classes in marketing, e-business, relocation, and more
• Insight, wisdom, and open discussion with legend, Mr. William A. Watson Jr.
• Dialogue with executive leadership on market temperature, trends, and listings value
Additionally, Watson’s Training and Development Team demonstrate:
• Hosting a stellar open house
• Personal goal setting and business planning
• Prospecting, personal marketing, and branding
• Effortlessly working with buyers and sellers
• Leveraging syndication with Zillow and Realtor.com
• Easily navigating Watson’s paperless transaction management software
• In-depth broker lead contract review class
• Overview of Watson’s comparative market analysis presentation software
• Professional headshot
• Watson lapel pin, car magnets, jar openers, and front license plate
• Watson agent announcement cards
• Quick, sharable, and customizable social media announcements
• Watson name badge